When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect around the world. We’re a human network that reaches across the globe and works behind the scenes. We anticipate, lead, and believe that listening is where learning begins. In crisis and in celebration, we come together—lifting up our communities and striving to make an impact to move the world forward. If you’re fueled by purpose, and powered by persistence, explore a career with us. Here, you’ll discover the rigor it takes to make a difference and the fulfillment that comes with living the #NetworkLife.
What you’ll be doing...
Serving over 22 million customers, the Verizon Value Organization is the home of Verizon’s prepaid connectivity brands, including Verizon Prepaid, Visible, Total by Verizon, Tracfone, Straight Talk, and more. We are on a mission to build a better-connected world with accessible, quality, wireless for all.
Transformation of our digital experiences and digital systems that enable our direct and indirect analog experiences is critical to the success of the Verizon Value Organization The Digital Experience team is tasked with defining, designing, and developing new experiences and improving existing ones. We are establishing a consistent, cross-functional team structure that provides dedicated coverage of all key digital experiences, channels, products, and capabilities. Our objective is to harness our collective digital expertise with a passion for our customers to create the most reliable, simple, and exceptional experiences in the industry.
This Lead Experience Manager position is critical to the success of those objectives. Experience managers collaborate with business, design, and technology partners to shape a shared vision for the experience and play a key role in implementation. You will lead roadmap development, requirements prioritization, and management of implementation experience improvements and new functionality.
In this role, you will:
- Defining customer-first strategies for your experience area and roadmap to develop best-in-class digital experiences.
- Analyzing customer behavior data to identify insights on performance and opportunities.
- Building workflow models and developing processes to increase speed to market.
- Providing leadership and experience management expertise across teams including internal Digital Operations, Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Brand partners.
- Converting strategic ideas into executable actions by defining requirements and facilitating team activities to implement solutions.
- Organizing feature backlog to optimize delivery in alignment with business priorities.
- Developing reports that provide ongoing measurement of experience performance.
- Effectively communicating objectives, data analysis, and solutions to both executives and working team members
- Crafting user stories to document experience updates
- Coordinating with testing teams, defining user acceptance criteria, and participating in functional testing.
- Defining use case scenarios of the customer journeys & optimal customer engagement for omni experiences
- Managing A/B/N and multivariate testing, analysis, and specification of test strategies for key transactional flows, site navigation, and engagement experiences.
- Organizing feature backlog to optimize delivery in alignment with business priorities
- Leading delivery of experience features backlog in partnership with engineering and the business
***In this hybrid role, you will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager. ***
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience managing digital experiences and/or products on both web and app channels
- A solid process-driven approach with the ability to keep the team working off the playbook
- Understanding of key mobile network enabling technologies and related concepts.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and working knowledge of Google Suite, Atlassian, Slack, and Figma.
- A multi-disciplinary background that blends technical and business acumen with customer empathy.
- A team player orientation collaborating well with others and embodying problem-first solutions for the customer and the business.
- A passion for delivering reliable, simple, and exceptional experiences to consumers for whom mobile connectivity is essential to their lives
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Ability to evaluate product priorities by applying technical and business acumen.
- Ability to interpret API documentation and collaborate on design and engineering.
- Experience assessing the landscape of solution alternatives to determine scalability, security, performance, alignment to brand, alignment to strategy, and alignment to the target market.
- Ability to be Collaborative with teammates to negotiate direction on design and technology.
- Ability to develop proofs of concept using prototyping and design tools to articulate, quantify and validate opportunities.
- Ability to communicate to executive stakeholders and communicate ideas and concepts in layman's terms.
This role may be considered as part of the Department of Defense SkillBridge Program
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Where you’ll be working
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $130,000.00 and $241,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.